Ipsun Solar is looking to add an experienced Procurement Specialist to our growing team! We are looking for someone with 2+ years of logistics warehouse experience ideally in the construction space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warehouse Procurement (purchasing, supply chain, ordering, price negotiations, etc.)
- Leads aspects of strategic sourcing, which may include, Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for Proposal (RFP) preparation, proposal evaluation, price/cost analysis, contract negotiation, vendor management, and contract administration.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Tracks the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Selects, and recommends suppliers and negotiates price, quality, and service.
- Prepares purchase orders and sends copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over-shipments, cancellations, and change orders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of procurement experience
- Experience with NetSuite is highly desirable
- Strong organizational and Time Management skills
- Must be willing to complete a background check
- Eligible to work in the U.S.