We are committed to making the world a better more sustainable place and are achieving that through clean energy and installing solar systems on as many homes and commercial buildings in the MD/DC/VA area that we can.
We an Amicus Member and a B-Corp which means we strive to be the best and seek to be a model for the greater good by modeling the change we want to see in the world.
We are a small, fast paced-company, we try to right by our team and work in a collaborative environment.
You are looking to build something great where you aren’t just a number in a large cog.
You want to make a difference in the world and have a true passion around renewable energy and sustainability.
You are enthusiastic, motivated, and outgoing enjoy selling things that make a difference in people’s lives.
You have at least two years’ experience with direct selling to consumers.
You like the idea of working in a small, fast-paced company, you don’t care what a job description says you see an issue and you tackle it!
The Day to Day
- Monitors the status of all projects and escalates delays when projects are exceeding predefined milestones.
- Provides status reports on each project on a weekly basis.
- Communicates regularly with customers to ensure they have regular updates on projects status and ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Orders site survey to be completed once signed contract is received.
- Understands the installation of solar and responds to customer and install team inquires when technical issues or questions arise.
- Reviews pictures submitted by site surveyor to ensure all necessary items are captured from a pre-defined checklist.
- Uploads completed site survey to appropriate google drive for the design team.
- Schedules design review with the Construction Manager, Electrical manager and Design team to review design drawings once complete.
- Submits final design drawing to permitting team for processing.
- Coordinates with the customer and Construction Manager to schedule the installation once the permits are approved.
- Arranges for the inspection upon completion of the installation.
- 6+ months experience in Solar Installation or Construction
- Strong customer service and collaboration required.
- Strong computer skills required including working with Hubspot and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.