We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and outgoing Solar Sales Associate for a position we call Inside Sales at Ipsun to join our dynamic Sales Team.
We will teach you our sales process, so you can represent Ipsun to leads coming in through various media. You would be the first point of contact for a person reaching out to Ipsun via email, text, phone or social media. As an Inside Sales Representative, you are responsible for answering emails, our phone line, and you must also be comfortable with cold calling and manage a database of clients. You can also find new sales leads through online portals, personal referrals, business directories, etc.
If you are well-spoken, friendly and wanting to help our customers, we would be pleased to meet you.
- Be the first person a customer communicates with when they reach out to Ipsun
- Respond via phone, email text using Ipsun's IT systems
- Give online demos to our clients and respond to their queries patiently.
- Maintain and manage the client database.
- Follow standards and maintain quality results.
- Schedule calls to educate the clients about our products.
- Search and qualify leads as potential customers for sales (online portals, social media campaigns, web research, directory, personal reference, etc).
- Work closely with the sales team and achieve the set goals.
- Monitor, track and document the status of a high volume of sales leads.
- Stay up to date knowledge of new products and their features.
- Track sales metrics on a weekly quarterly and monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or High school Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Excellent phone presence and ability to make dozens of calls per day.
- Proven 2-year of sales experience in Inside Sales Manager or a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office(Microsoft Excel) Google GSuite like Googlesheet and other CRM software.
- Outstanding listening and presentation skills.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Strong Command in tracking Sales KPIs.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.